Monday, October 27, 2008

Minna

Friday night I stopped by Minna for Jeramie's art show.

The first person I saw when I walked in! Danny boy!!


Bill & Jeramie


Meet Jeramie, the man behind the markers.


Like I said before, Jeramie uses markers for his art. I must say he's starting to have a theme or trade mark. When he first started working on pieces a couple years ago, he had one piece that I believe caught everyone's attention. It was of a woman with big hair, head band and glitter eye shadow. I must say it has to be one of my favorite pieces ever. And now most of these pieces are part of that theme.





I'm thinking about buying the bottom left one for my apartment, but we'll see what else he has at home!

I wish i had better pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are freakin AMAZING..