Thursday, February 5, 2009

Snow Part Deux


Last weekend I headed up to Reno with some of my friends. On Saturday we went up to Mt. Rose to get some boarding in. I think this is the first trip I went on where we had about 20 people and EVERYONE went boarding or skiing. It was pretty awesome.

Some of the crew. A few others were off on their own.Augs & I
There was a dude wearing a chili costume...next to a dude wearing a sports coat. Later in the day we saw a guy wearing a full suit. Haha


I had a cramp and was trying to stretch it out...Darrell decided to make fun of me!

So my board is treating me well. I probably could've gotten a 149 or 148 board. Maybe after a couple seasons I'll go for a park board. My friend Adrianne said she has the Nike snowboarding boots and that they're super comfortable. I may have to check those out.

No comments: