Monday, February 16, 2009

Pillow Fight SF 2009

Valentine's Day I headed downtown with Lito, Augs, and Marc to attend Pillow Fight! Marc and Lito wanted to go and so we all went for the first time. It was CRAZY but totally fun. I have a crap load of pictures but I'll only show you some of em'.


Once the clock on the Ferry Building struck 6pm, it was on!



Poor Augs lost her glasses a good minute after it started.


Ran into Tay.
We thought it'd only last like 30minutes to an hour, but Tay informed us that it went on til around 11pm last year!


Even the Red Bull chicks were there.



Feathers everywhere...feathers in our hair.






We had started drinking around 3:30pm so by the time I got home after Pillow Fight, I fell asleep around 9:30pm while the guys went to Hooters. Haha I'd suggest going next year. It's pretty damn fun. It's things like this that make me LOVE SF!

No comments: