Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tilt Shift

I was on Twitter (the new hype, get on it! haha) and was looking at who was following me and I came across this guy named Michael Perry, a video blogger on Vimeo from San Francisco. On one of his blogs he showed a photo that was created with a tilt shift technique. It basically makes images look miniturized due to the shallow depth of the photo. He mentioned Tiltshiftmaker.com where you can upload a picture and create a tilt shift image. So of course I had to mess with it. It may be the "easy" way, but why not?! It's for fun!

Original
Tilt shift maker

Original
Tilt shift maker

My photos aren't the greatest, but check these out on Flickr.com. Or just Google "tilt shift" and look at some images. Haha

1 comment:

michaelperry said...

way sick of to spread the love! tilt shift is a cool lil technique. I really dig the photos you recreated. hopefully we can see some of that work on liveforfame.com so i can do a video on your work! please stay hellamega

-mp-