Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tahoe

Okay, during the end of last week I couldn't figure out why I couldn't upload photos from my iPhoto onto my blog. I just found out how EASY it was to fix it. Ugh. Don't you hate when you know it's hella easy to fix something but you just can't figure it out?

ANYWAYS...I got a new snowboard!
In my previous posts I showed you which boards I wanted but they were kind of pricey for me, so I ended up with this one.It's a Salomon board I found on sale. It's a 151 free ride board which is perfect for me. I bought some Burton bindings and boots too.


This weekend we went up to Tahoe for my friend Tre's birthday. We both have new boards so we got to break em' in a little and see how they feel. It snowed Friday night when we got to the cabin so we headed up to Heavenly on Saturday and enjoyed the fresh powder.

But first...snowball fights.
Eddy, Steph, & Reg

Board games. Chicks vs. Dicks...Chicks win...as usual.

Saturday @ Heavenly!
Tre & I
Justin n' B
I was cold and didn't bring my face mask.
Tre, Justin, n' B
It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL.
B

Kim n' B
Singing "Happy Birthday" to Tre! Happy 25th birthday love! Hope you had a good time!Reg's strawberry cake
Kim & Jon playing chess

Awesome views on the way home. I have more pictures on my Flickr account but here are a couple.

...and then I got bored and played around with my camera.



Reno this weekend. Where we going? Northstar or Mt.Rose? I need to buy my ticket!

1 comment:

Us! said...

Looks like you all had fun up in the mountains. You should try to plan a trip to Denver sometime. Some really good snow out here! You're welcome to stay with us anytime:)