Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving all!


This holiday always makes me think about everything I have in my life; from having a roof over my head to having wonderful supporting friends and family. I know there are times in our lives where we feel like everything is going wrong, but we have to remember that someone else might have it worse.
I must admit I've been pretty lucky as far as my life goes. My parents always supported us in whatever it was we wanted to do and never put much pressure on us. I guess that gave me the freedom to live and learn which is why I believe I always learn the hard way. I realized how thankful I am for the people in my life and those that I've crossed paths with. If it wasn't for them I really wouldn't have learned some of life's lessons and also things about myself. In some way or another, each one of them have impacted my life and I would just like to say...thank you.

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

No comments: