Sunday, June 22, 2008

Warm nights and BBQs

I went out with some of the folks Thursday night. Noticed this quote on my Hennessy bottle and I liked it.


We headed downtown to Azul and on the way home the weather was still so nice that we ended up in Union Square.


Woohoo, look at the David Beckham ad on Macy's.





Umm...


We parked right next to Niketown...I loved the new bill board on top of the building.


The next day I ran a bunch of errands.. I really really REALLy needed to get my car washed. The boys wrote on it one day and I swear it still didn't come off after I got a car wash...you guys owe me a paint job!






It was soooo clear by my house. I could see across the bay...


That night I headed to Jon, Kim and Reg's house for a BBQ.


Trae and Peter brought their dog Kane...pretty ass husky.