Saturday, June 7, 2008

Two Words: HELLA DOPE.

My friend called me Thursday to see if I wanted to go to the Kanye concert the next day. HELL YES!!! GLOW IN THE DARK TOUR!!! YAY!

We missed Lupe Fiasco who was the first performer. Then there was N.E.R.D.



Ahhh Pharrell...haha


Then it was Rhianna's turn...



KANYE! Don't mind my pictures...they're pretty damn blurry because they didn't allow cameras. So if you got caught with one they'd asked you to put it away. I tried my best to take fast pictures.


Probably the only good picture I have.







I was square and bought myself a shirt. Haha


Kanye sells his book "Thank You and You're Welcome" on his website for $10. They gave em' out for free at the concert! Woot!

It was a great fuckin concert...and did I mention my tickets were FREE?! My friend's friend gave him the tickets because he couldn't go. DOPE SAUCE! Thanks!

I forgot to mention I did this to my car on my way to meet my friend for the concert...shiiiiit...

No comments: