Sunday, June 15, 2008

Random Pictures + Adapt Clothing Photo Shoot

The other day I decided to take bart to the Homeroom office since gas is so expensive. I was originally going to ride my dad's bike to bart but it was a little too big and i almost fell off it a couple of times. So instead I drove to bart and brought my skateboard with me to get around the city. Haven't been on my board in awhile...



Friday I went to Mighty for the Wild N Krazy Kidz Anniversary Party. I can't believe I FORGOT my CAMERA!! They had a mechanical bull and everything!

Yesterday I headed to my friend's photo shoot in Oakland. His clothing line, Adapt Clothing, is now in TRUE along with TRUE East. He also has his line on Karmaloop.com...you can check it out here. My friend Karl showed up along with Arnelle.

She was rockin these kicks from Creative Rec while I was getting gum on my shoes all day...grr. I also bought a pair of Creative Rec's which you'll see later...


The man behind Adapt Clothing.




LOOK! HEEZE IS MODELING!! Haha Love yah Cuz!




Photographer Joe


Yum. They match my walls.




Later that night I met up with Cameron House people for dinner and a movie. For some reason I didn't take pictures, but I did take a picture of my fortune cookie that had NO fortune in it! One of my friends said "Guess you don't have a future!" Aww...that sucks. Haha


We went to some yogurt place on Irving that just opened up. I was fascinated by the walls.


We ended up watching Kung Fu Panda after getting yogurt. It was pretty cute/funny. That's the first animated movie I watched in a reeeeally long time. Wait until you see my next blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey where did you guys get those all white recs???
ive been lookning for them everywhere