Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Raaachem!

I was gonna hit the sack and post this tomorrow, but I can't sleep due to a double white mocha... so why not post this now?!

I was going through my regular routine and checking out blogs when I noticed my friend on WhatheHellz?!!


Rach got asked by MissLawn to blog for Hellz Bellz! Along with her own blog (which you can check out here), Rach writes with Yoshi, MissLawn, and Abi for WTForks?! (if you're a Twilight fan and haven't checked out WTForks?!...CHECK IT OUT).

Totally excited for her! She has great insight, doesn't bullshit and tells it how it is, so watch out for more from Raaachem!

(Rach, I think this calls for some kimchee fried rice and soju. Hahaha)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kim chee fried rice and soju. strawberry soju. yogurt soju. any kine soju.. ITS CALLING OUR NAME!