Sunday, July 13, 2008

July 11th part 1

We started the weekend off celebrating Ian's birthday Thursday night at Motif in San Jose. Just a few pictures from that night.


Brotherly love.



I go way back with every single one of these girls.



The next day was Ian's real birthday and some of the folks headed out to Vessel that night. I decided to chill out and actually stay home on a Friday night. The next day I headed to Ian's house in Foster city where everyone was chillin.

Goose allll day...




Mug, mug, mug!


We haven't seen this chick in a minute!



Once the oysters were out...everyone was on a mission!





This is how it pretty much looked like after 5 or 6 hours of drinking.


Cheers to Ian!

I know some of you guys want the pictures and to see all of them. Just message me and I'll let you know how to get em'!

No comments: