Monday, July 7, 2008

Fire. Pride Weekend. Giants vs. Dodgers.

Wow I haven't posted in awhile. Summer school started so I've been busy working in the day time and having night class 4 nights a week! Sucks. But keep encouraging me to go to class! It's only for the rest of the month. Haha

Anyways, these California fires have been going on for awhile. A couple weeks ago, San Bruno mountain was on fire. It started in Brisbane and worked it's way up the mountain and started burning on the other side. This was the view from my house.



It was still burning at night.


These California wildfires are still going on and the air SUCKS. Try your best to put out cigarettes, no ILLEGAL fireworks!, and just watch out in dry areas. The firemen are probably tired!!!

A few days later, during pride weekend, I headed to Dolores park with Augs to meet my cousin. Crowd was crazy.








I went to the Giants vs. Dodgers game Saturday with a few of my coworkers.


This is what happens when you hang out with people that have Blackberry's...all three of them!


I love our ballpark.



We win bitches!



Yea...too bad we lost the next day...

No comments: