Friday, May 2, 2008

Friends House Warming BBQ

I haven't posted anything in awhile but I've been busy. Especially last week.
Last Saturday I went to Reg, Kim, Jon, and Gabe's house warming bbq. It was such a nice day!


Baby Mataio stopped by. Too bad his brother Kaleo wasn't there!


Alex stopped by and was taking pictures for his PROM. Spiffy!


My friends are great. They buy me little things that remind them of me. Augs bought me this Bumble Bar because she calls me a bumblebee...or bumbleYEE




The dads are hardcore.



Reg got me a travel toothbrush because I've been wanting one. Haha




They have a great view of the ocean.




Since I was going to be the 5th roommate, I decided to buy myself a cup for me to use when I'm over. My monkey sippie cup...with a monkey brain margarita. Haha


Tre, the chef for the day.


By night they started playing DRINKO.

No comments: