Saturday, February 23, 2008

macbooks + birthdays

YAY! I got a MacBook :) After debating between the black and white one, I decided to settle with the white one with the 2.2GHz and 120GB hard drive. I figured, why not save $200 since I have an iMac and external hard drive? Let me tell you...I'm loving it! Glad I invested in one.

Anyways, so like I said in my first blog I'm pretty lazy at updating this thing. So here are some pictures from Jon's birthday and Ize's birthday.

The night of Jon's party was the day I got back from Vegas and so I didn't stay the whole time. For his birthday he decided to have a beer pong party which I must say is a dope idea for a birthday. They started playing after I left so I didn't get to watch. If you want to see pictures you can check em' out on Marcus' blog.







That's love right there!






Izelle celebrated her birthday yesterday at Public in the city. It felt like a reunion!











Augs, Ize, Me



Me and the birthday girl! :)



Ize and Heeze




The boys the boys + lovely Augs






Evan (Adapt Clothing) and Heeze



Oh Reg...I love this chick






My wingman














Crazy night from what I must say...or from what I've heard. I think I was lost the whole time because apparently I didn't know what was going on. I'm not saying I was super drunk and didn't remember anything. More like I was really lost and for some reason didn't know what was going on with everyone. Where was I?!

2 comments:

ihopizelli said...

krissy! thank you for being at my shindig and taking all these pictures! i actually do remember most of the night... but i'm glad i don't remember the end. =/ ... i swear, never again! hahaha. <3 you chica.

dave yee said...

Macs Rule!